Just a fast and simple answer is yes, nothing else to say 910xt is a watch finally also having a perfect swimming function, meaning that the watch is counting distance if you are swimming inside or outside, cool, no need to count the lanes anymore
And look how pretty:
910 is reminding a lot of the previous top watch from Garmin 310xt, but there are couple of positive changes:
– fits well also to womans wrist, as it is a light watch, and maybe a bit smaller
– swimming function is really cool, just let the watch to count the lanes in the pool, as well as how many strokes you make in each lane
– smart color, as it is black, you can use it also as a everyday watch, not just in training
– fast satellite finding system
There are many same functions of course as 310xt has, and this is good:
– fast changing from one sport to another; swim, run, cycle
– in bike activity, you have the cadence (RPM) as well as energy/power (watt) functions
– barometer is counting the altitude in you ride or run, so it is very exact
– in running you can always define the distance yourself, and you get the vibration and sound to tell you when your interval is finished
– your speed is also defined, and you can follow your tempo in each lap
And of course you have the possibility to download your training to Garmin connect. I love that function, as I can also follow anyone elses training, and my coach will have possibility to see my distances, pace, watts and altitudes.
As I have been using GPS and Garmin in my training the last years, and am training mostly with pace, and watt, is 910 definitely a watch I want to recommend.
I like the watch, but still I am waiting a bit more feminine version