I got so hooked to the arrangement in Abu Dhabi, that i have decided to organize “Abu Dhabi race tour” in March 2012. The date is not decided yet, but the month is sure. The race in itself was really good and pro-organized, and Abu Dhabi as a destination, is really a good place for a trip/holiday in March. It is just so fantastic to see the developement in the area, and also to combine it with some days in Dubai. I really liked it, and I have been around a lot, so it takes a lot to impress me !
I think that many of the big stars of our sport will be there next year also, and that just add´s to the fun.
So come 2-3 days before and stay a week, and enjoy the nice and warm Emirates weather. And how do you register yourself?On my website go under travel, and you will find exact information.
Why to race in Abu Dhabi:
– perfect “middleway” break before the season is starting, you can do the race either as a training”race” or a real race
– you bike on a new Formula 1 track, amazing!!!
– cool place, something very different, not Spain, not France, but Emirates, different culture, exciting destination
– everybody speaks english; you get understood
– fantastic food; a mix of arabian, lebanese, international, lots of fish and kebab
– great hotels; standard is fantastic
– relax on the beach or by the pool after the race, so take your family or boy/girlfriend with you
– good prices even for the agegroup winners
Hope to get you with, see you in Abu Dhabi!